Objectives and tasks of the Foundation
1. The Foundation’s objective is to:
- Recognition of the Ezdi as an independent nationality throughout the world.
- Recognition and preservation of the Ezdi language.
- The recognition and preservation of the culture, customs and traditions of the religion of ShafraDin.
- Promote a positive image of the Ezdi.
- Preserve and popularise the national tradition of the Ezdi, to develop the Ezdi national, civic and cultural awareness.
- Build and restore the Ezdi national resources and wealth.
2. These objectives shall be pursued by:
- Organising and providing humanitarian, charity, developmental, socially useful and educational aid;
- Providing assistance to victims of calamities, natural disasters, armed conflicts and wars, including help in regaining freedom;
- Disseminating and protecting human rights and freedoms and civil liberties, as well as activities supporting the development of democracy;
- Supporting and promoting the comprehensive intellectual and cultural development of the Ezdi in society, including the disabled and the socially vulnerable groups and by popularising high ethical standards.
- Implementing programmes aimed at economic development, in particular to support the growth of competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises run by women in particular.
- Promoting the Republic of Poland abroad.
- Developing economic cooperation in the international arena.
3. The Foundation pursues its objectives especially by:
- Organising fund-raising campaigns for the Foundation’s objectives;
- Organising long-term forms of financial support for projects falling within the Foundation’s objectives;
- Organising or conducting training, courses, lectures, seminars, symposia, conferences, shows, exhibitions, fairs, speeches, etc.;
- Running an IT platform, web site and by publishing publications consistent with the Foundation’s objectives;
- Organising and financing conferences, conventions, meetings to promote cooperation with domestic and foreign institutions falling within the field of the Foundation’s interest;
- Cooperation with state authorities, local governments, institutions, the media, businesses and individuals to the extent necessary to achieve the Foundation’s objectives;
- Membership in organisations affiliating Polish and foreign foundations with the statutory objectives coinciding with the Foundation’s objective.